cartoon charictare

I will make improvements

Comments

  1. sup lewis.
    ko ricki toku ingoa.
    what sport do you like i like playing rugby it's cool and fun
    the reason i play rugby is because it is a takel game but some you can get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tena koe hey love ur mahi ko Cohen toku ingoa no hea koe kei te pehea koutou
    do u love ur school and what is your kapa haka called ours is Te Mura O Tamaki what sports do u like and if u play rugby what team do u play where do u live and where was u born whats the favorite part at ur school besides break time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Cohen it's me Lewis. I'm going to answer your questions then I will give you some. 1. Yes but sometimes it's crazy like crazy 2. Our kapa haka group is called te kura waimatino 3. I like to play Basketball. Ok that's one I am going to answer I don't time make you some ok Ma Te Wa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about